Kia ora NZ Outlet customers,
We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation in New Zealand and will keep you informed about any changes that may affect our service.
As you are likely aware, the government raised New Zealand’s COVID-19 alert level to Level Three on 23rd March and further raised it to Level Four on 25-26th March. Under the Level Four alert level, only essential services will remain open in New Zealand. NZ Outlet as an online e-commerce Business is not an essential business, thus our Warehouse & Office can not remain open and functioning. Thus our Warehouse staff would not operate throughout the Level Four lock-down. All orders wlll be shipped at a later stage.
We are still taking orders on our website. Place your orders and reserve the items for yourself. Our Customer Support Team will be working from Home to respond to your queries and questions (during normal business hours). As soon as the alert level is downgraded to a safer level for our business & staff to operate, we will continue to share best hygiene practices at workplace for the well-being of our customers as well as our staff. For order fulfillment & packaging at our warehouse, we will initially deploy very limited asymptomatic staff and will ship all pending and new orders ASAP. All the customers will be notified with tracking details accordingly after their parcels are dispatched.
Just in case, if we are not able to ship any pending orders (at any stage from now on), we will notify the respective customers and will take appropriate action.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Courier Deliveries
- For the delivery of parcels requiring a signature, the courier will knock on the door as usual and step back two meters, or as far back as safe.
- They will wait for the occupant to come to the door, ask for the recipients' name, and leave the parcel in a sensible place for the customer to pick up when the driver leaves.
- If no one comes to the door, they will leave a card and return the item to the depot as usual.
- For other services, the courier will try to minimize physical contact as much as possible.
- These changes come into place immediately will be reviewed regularly.
Your understanding and patience would be highly appreciated. Self-isolate, Wash your hands, maintain social distance, stay home, keep a check upon friends, family & elderly via other indirect means. Be Kind, Be Safe & Take Care!