Heavy Duty Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner quickly removes dirt, stains,and mildew from marine fabric and vinyl surfaces to restore seats, covers, cushions, sails, awnings, and more to like new condition.
Use This To:¬†
- Clean seats, covers, tops, upholstery, and more
- Clean vinyl and fabric surfaces
- Remove dirt, stains, mildew, and more
- Restore the original look and feel to fabric and vinyl
Clean Dirt, Stains And Mildew
Spills and spots from food, seaborn pollution, debris, salt spray, and moisture can stain fabrics and textiles, promote mildew growth, and ruin the interior fixtures of your boat. Use Boat Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner to clean carpets, upholstery, textiles, tops, canopies, sails, bags, accessories, and more. Remove set in stains to restore the original look and feel of fabric, carpet, upholstery, and textiles found around boats and watercraft.
Great For All Boat Fabrics, Upholstery And Textiles
Boat Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner is extremely versatile, and safe for use on vinyl, nylon, cotton, silk, shag, terry cloth, microfiber, gossamer, and canvas. Clean any boat fabric and textile such as carpet, sails, canopies, seats, covers, ropes, and bimini tops. Boat Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner is pH balanced, gentle on fabrics and dyes, but tough on stains and contamination. Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner removes grease, grime, food, and other contaminants to restore the original look and feel to your aquatic fabric and textiles.
How to use it:
- Shake well.
- Dilute as desired.¬†
- Vacuum area to remove any loose dirt and debris.
- Spray product on surface to be cleaned.
- Agitate area gently with a brush.
- Blot and wipe area dry with a premium microfiber towel.
- Vacuum or use extractor for superior results.¬†
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.