Shipped from Christchurch, NZ Warehouse
The Surface Cleansing Mitt is a revolutionary new way to make paintwork smooth as glass with less effort and in less time than ever thought possible without the traditional clay bar‚Äôs shortcomings.
- Turn rough paint into silky smooth glass
- Cover large surface areas quickly
- Clay your truck, van, or SUV in a jiffy
- Clay without worrying about dropping bar
- Clay with soapy water only!¬†
Scrubbing a large car with a traditional small clay bar can take forever. Slip on the extra-large Surface Cleansing Mitt and quickly glide over large swaths of any vehicle. The large mitt covers an area 2-5 times larger with every swipe! The synthetic rubberized clay surface picks up contaminants just like the traditional clay bar, but the mitt can fully decontaminate up to 50 full sized cars.¬†
The Surface Cleaning Mitt uses multiple grades of rubberized synthetic detailing clay to cleanse paintwork for perfect results on any vehicle with any level of contamination. Use the Fine Mitt on new cars, or well-maintained and looked-after cars with light to moderate contamination. Use the Medium Mitt on vehicles that sit outside without a garage, or that have not been clayed in several years.
How to use it:
- Wash entire vehicle, making sure surface is clean and large particles are rinsed away.
- Spray a liberal amount of Clay Luber on the work area. Work in 2‚Äô x 2‚Äô areas at a time.
- Glide the clay substitute back and forth over the surface in straight lines until smooth feel is achieved.¬†
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- If dropped, or the surface becomes soiled,¬†use Luber and a microfiber towel to scrub it clean before proceeding.