When no other light duty clay bar can cut through the filth, bust out the Medium Duty Clay Bar to decontaminate your vehicle and restore your rough paintwork to smooth-as-glass feeling!¬†
Use This Clay To:¬†
- Restore a smooth surface to that daily driver
- Help wax and sealant coat last their longest
- Help your sealant, wax, and paint last their longest
- Ensure scratch and swirl free polishing
- Reach deep into pores for the ultimate clean
You‚Äôve washed and dried your car and it feels very rough and sticky to the touch. All that pollution, industrial fallout, and brake dust stuck to the paint makes it impossible for dirt to wash off, and for fresh wax to stick to the surface directly. If other clay bars are not making the surface smooth, bust out the Medium Duty Clay Bar!¬†
If your car sits outside 24x7, chances are it needs the Medium Duty Clay Bar. This sticky clay bar is perfect for cars that are not decontaminated on a regular basis, or for the first clay bar service on a 5-year-old car that has never received one. The Medium Clay Bar removes tree sap, rail dust, paint overspray, and industrial fallout from any daily driver to restore a super smooth finish.
How to use it:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2‚Äô x 2‚Äô area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ‚Öì of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.