Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Cast Iron Pre-seasoned Deep Pan is made out of cast iron material, durable, and long-lasting cooking ware.
- With a rugged coating for improved performance, the pan is suitable for use with metal utensils.
- Thick bottom design: make food get heat quickly and evenly.
- Perfect for frying, cooking, boiling, pre-seasoning, and more
- Two ears handle for anti-scald grip when cooking.
- Wooden lid to prevent splatter when boiling and cooking
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Size: 35cm*35cm*7cm(depth)
- Weight: 5kg
- 2 X SOGA Cast Iron Deep Pan
NOTE: If the value of your consignment/total order is over AUD/NZD $400 and items in the consignment MAYBE deemed as dutiable, then Customs can collect duty at the border from the receiver(Buyer). For more details please check https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/duty-and-gst/whats-my-duty-estimator/ or contact us before making a big purchase. > All orders are shipped via Fully Tracked - Standard Shipping Service (via Fastway/ Aramex AU)and parcel is left at the receiver's address without obtaining any Signature. > Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 7-14 business days (May get delayed due to current global situation) > We ship across Australia & New Zealand, including major cities & rural addresses. We DO NOT ship to PO Box, Parcel Lockers etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.