Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Made of high-quality cast iron and stay-cool wooden handle
- Wooden handle design brings a comfortable handle feeling, enjoy a easy cooking time.
- Enamel coating provides a smoother surface that is rust-resistant, and easier to clean
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Textured bottom helps keep the press in place when in use
- Ideal for serving flat and evenly browned bacon cooked in less time as well as cooking beef, burgers, poultry, flatbreads, grilled sandwiches, panini, quesadillas, and more
- Material: Cast Iron
- Size: 20cm(length)*10cm(width)
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Home cooking
- 1 X Cast Iron Meat Press
NOTE: If the value of your consignment/total order is over AUD/NZD $400 and items in the consignment MAYBE deemed as dutiable, then Customs can collect duty at the border from the receiver(Buyer). For more details please check https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/duty-and-gst/whats-my-duty-estimator/ or contact us before making a big purchase. > All orders are shipped via Fully Tracked - Standard Shipping Service (via Fastway/ Aramex AU)and parcel is left at the receiver's address without obtaining any Signature. > Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 7-14 business days (May get delayed due to current global situation) > We ship across Australia & New Zealand, including major cities & rural addresses. We DO NOT ship to PO Box, Parcel Lockers etc.