Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels, 16" x 16" (3 Pack)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft towel
- Perfect for drying and wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Microfiber edges reduce scratches and increase absorbency
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Convenient 16‚Äô‚Äô x 16‚Äô‚Äô dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Bright baby blue color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About These Towels
Chemical Guys Super Plush Premium Microfiber Towels are soft baby blue buffing and drying towels. Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels are perfect for wiping because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free detailing. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and an exclusive microfiber-banded edge to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every towel features one short nap side, and one high nap side. Use the high pile to wipe away dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the low pile side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. For great all-around buffing and wiping with a premium, soft, scratch-free towel, choose the Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
Although the Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towel is perfect for soft buffing and drying, its versatility is truly unlimited for all applications. The dual plush pile heights makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the high pile side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the short pile side without fear of scratching the surface. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the high pile side, and clean windows and glass with the short pile. The premium microfiber-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towel for any detailing task inside or out.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels also feature microfiber-banded edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels for all-around detailing jobs.
Exclusive Microfiber Edging
Chemical Guys Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels are premium grade microfiber towels with ultra-soft microfiber edging sewn around the towel. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon or soft silk edging, only microfiber traps and encapsulates dirt to prevent scratches and swirls. Chemical Guys Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels protect sensitive areas from damage over 100% of the towel‚Äôs surface. The microfiber edge also adds extra absorbent surface area to the towel, decreasing buffing times and effort needed to detail any car. Choose Chemical Guys Super Plush Super Premium Microfiber Towels for next-level detailing applications where scratch sensitivity and time are major factors.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys¬†Microfiber Wash¬†to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!¬†
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing ‚Äúcleaner‚Äù towels first, then finish with ‚Äúgrimier‚Äù towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.